9.1. Any refunds will be made as soon as reasonably possible after agreement by Epic Finds to make the refund and in any case within 30 days at the latest. Refunds of payment or deposits for Goods will be given at the value paid, minus any charges levied in accordance with these Terms.
9.2. Any item that is returned with No Manufactures faults is eligable for only a 50% refund of the good purchased price, There will also be charges applied if Epic Finds has to arrange the return delivey.
10. Risk and Retention of Title
10.1. Ownership (“Title”) of all Goods shall remain with Epic Finds until both (i) full payment has been received and (ii) the goods have
been either collected or successfully delivered.
10.2. Risk in Goods (including damage & loss) shall pass to you at the time when you collect the Goods or when we deliver the Goods or, if you wrongfully fail to take delivery of the Goods, at the time when we have tendered delivery of the Goods.
11.1. Your Goods are guaranteed such that should any structural or manufacturing fault occur under guarantee then we will either repair or replace (at our own discretion) the Goods free of charge, subject to the following.
11.2. This guarantee applies to UK Mainland only.
11.3. We shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of this guarantee if any sum owing by you to us has not been paid.
11.4. The guarantee period is dependent upon the furniture type, as set out here:
a. 5year guarantee period: All dining tables, dinning chairs, outdoor tables, wooden benches, beds (excluding mattresses), wardrobes, chests, cabinets, coffee tables, timber-framed mirrors, bedsides, bookcases
b. Guarantees are valid from the date of collection/delivery. Any Goods which are not listed here have a 1 year guarantee. Mattresses have a 1 year guarantee. Fabric (whether incorporated into an item or not) has a 1 year guarantee.
a. Your Goods are guaranteed for normal domestic use, and not for commercial use.
b. Your Goods require some routine maintenance. Please take care to treat your furniture like the fine product it is. Proper care and use are essential to preserving your rights under this guarantee. We will not replace or repair your furniture if improper maintenance or improper use causes damage. This guarantee does not apply if your product is damaged by the use of detergents, abrasives or other harsh cleaning agents.
c. Wood has certain natural characteristics such as shrinkage, swelling, hairline cracks and minor movement due to changes in temperature and humidity. These may appear and disappear with the changing weather conditions. This will not affect the durability, serviceability or lifespan of your furniture and normal movement within wood is completely normal. These natural movements are not a structural defect and are therefore not covered under this guarantee.
d. Naturally, fair wear and tear in normal domestic use is excluded. Please don’t be worried by this, it is a usual guarantee exclusion and all that it means is, for example, that we will not replace a table that is 14 years old because it looks used – that’s fair isn’t it?!
e. Damage resulting from negligence, abuse or accidents (including stains, burns, cuts, scratches, tears, scuffs, watermarks, indentations or pet damage) is excluded.
f. Keep indoor furniture out of direct sunlight. The ultraviolet rays of the sun can damage and fade fabrics, leathers and wood – such damage is excluded.
g. Keep indoor furniture in and keep outdoor furniture out. The Goods are designed and built to suit their intended environment and thus are only guaranteed for such use.
h. The guarantee given by Epic Finds Furniture shall only apply to the original purchaser as named on the SOA paperwork. It is not transferable or assignable.
IMPORTANT: Keep your paperwork safe! When you purchase your Goods please keep your SOA paperwork safe. This will contain your Order Number, which must be quoted in order for your guarantee to be valid. If you wish to make a claim under the guarantee please follow the process in Making a claim.
12. Domestic Use
12.1. Epic Finds Goods are sold for domestic use only. Any other intended use should be declared at the time of placing the Order and may be subject to alternative terms & conditions of sale. We R Wood takes no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of Goods which are used for purposes other than domestic without you having informed us at the time of placing your Order.
Part 3 – General Terms Relating to our Relationship With You; This Part 3 sets out some general terms that govern our relationship with you.
1. Intellectual Property:
1.1. Epic Finds Furniture and its logo are trademarks of Epic Finds. All other trademarks displayed on the Website and in our other marketing materials are the property of Epic Finds unless otherwise designated or clearly implied as belonging to third parties. Nothing contained at the Website or elsewhere shall be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright (except as expressly stated above) or proprietary rights of Epic Finds or of any third party.
1.2. Intellectual property rights including but not limited to copyright exist in all of our designs. We believe we have a duty to our customers and to ourselves to vigorously defend these rights when an infringement comes to our attention. For the avoidance of doubt, the copying of our products or the use of our designs to create a derivative work is not permitted and is an infringement of our rights by law.
1.3. You acknowledge that you have no rights in respect of any of the Intellectual Property (including but not limited to any copyright works, inventions, domain names, patents, web-rights, online rights, registered design, trademark, confidential information, know-how, show-how or other industrial or intellectual property right registered or unregistered) of Epic Finds in respect of any of Epic Finds’s products or those of its suppliers (collectively the “Products”). You agree not to reproduce or cause to have reproduced any of Epic Finds’s Products or designs.
2. Any communications which you transmit to us by email or otherwise shall be non-confidential and non-proprietary.
3. Confidentiality, Publications and Endorsements
3.2. Epic Finds is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your personal details to any third party without your prior consent.
3.3. In the event of a recommendation or endorsement made by Epic Finds then such recommendation or endorsement is the personal opinion of certain Epic Finds employees and Epic Finds takes no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of such recommendation or endorsement. The use of such a recommendation or endorsement is entirely at your own risk.
4. You may not assign your rights and obligations under these Terms either in whole or in part. However, Epic Finds may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms either in whole or in part.
5. No third parties shall have rights to enforce any part of the Terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
6. Variations to these Terms shall only be binding where they have been agreed in writing by us.
7. We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these Terms in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure), including but not limited to strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
8. No delay or failure by us in enforcing any provision of the Terms shall constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision. No waiver by us of any breach of the Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision. No waiver by us, shall be effective unless in writing.
9. If any provision of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
10 Payment or Deposits made directly to , via the Wesbiste, Telephone or Email are bound by these Terms and Conditions
10 Payment or Deposits made directly toEpic Finds
, via the Wesbiste, Telephone or Email are bound by these Terms and Conditions
11. Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms.
12. These Terms and the Website are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the same.
Please contact us if you have any queries about these Terms: firstname.lastname@example.org